Cute Yoga Pants
Athleta and Lululemon have been at the pinnacle of the Yoga Clothes brands market for years but with the increase in demand from the young (and old) yoga trend setters there has been a steady influx of competition to take on the two market leaders and this has led to some really innovative alternatives to the standard cute yoga pants that you would find in most online stores and in the major department stores.
The uptake of Yoga by men and women across the United States is perhaps not that surprising when you consider the convenience that the fitness workout offers. To help make it even more convenient there are now a whole range of companies looking to cash in by offering some truly creative solutions to those Yoga lovers who crave new trends and the latest fitness wardrobe offerings to make their life easier. Whilst some of these fitness fanatics will be looking for a splash of color or a zany design others will simply be looking for something far more utilitarian.
Yoga Clothes Brands Alternatives
There are five top alternatives to Lululemon and Athleta that we have highlighted so why not check out these new yoga clothes brands:
5. AloYoga – The passion for yoga is evident in the on trend designs of the Los Angeles based company and this level of enthusiasm is matched by the high quality of the finished products. Their Yoga clothes are fully tested by a team of yoga enthusiasts to ensure they fit and wear the way that every modern fitness enthusiast would desire.
4. PrAna – If you care about the world around you and want to ensure that your yoga habit has a minimal impact on the environment then PrAna are the yoga clothes manufacturer for you. In fact, manufacturer is perhaps the wrong word to use as it conjures up images of sweaty factories and poorly made materials – something that couldn’t be further from the organic cottons and recycled materials used to ensure that your fitness habit has minimal impact on the environment.
3. Zella – If you are looking for a more affordable Yoga brand of clothes then Nordstorm’s offering gives top quality at a low price. These yoga clothes come in a variety of styles and there will be a fit for all shapes and sizes.
2. Soybu – As seen in Yoga Journal and Health Magazine, Soybu create their yoga clothing from soy, bamboo and other organic materials and are all about sustainability. Free shipping offers are usually given with any kind of multi-purchase and the popularity of this growing brand is on the rise due to their fashionable and sustainable products.
1. Mika – The beauty of Mika is that they aim to provide active wear and yoga pants that fit the uniqueness of every woman’s body – an almost impossible task that they do brilliantly. Whatever your shape or size, you will feel comfortable when purchasing from our number one yoga clothing brand.
There are of course other yoga clothing brands out there and we suggest you navigate your way through the plethora of options, but with our top 5 yoga clothes options you could probably find everything you need right here.